Sunday 12 June 2016

DOODLE COLOURING POSTCARD BOOKS - Order now!!



I have created these beautiful little doodle colouring postcard books for adults and children.

Some designs are intricate and fiddly, other designs are easier to colour - all are GREAT FUN!

They can be purchased via my facebook page : Doodles By Debbie Ball, or if you are not on facebook I have them listed on trademe too - search for Colour & Send Doodle Postcard Books.

Outside of New Zealand please leave me a message on this blog post with your email address and I'll contact you with our PayPal details.



 There are two books - each with 18 different images to colour.


If you are sending the card to someone who likes to colour - then leave it uncoloured!!

Just pop a stamp on the back, write their name and address and send!!


These postcards are printed on delightful card that makes colouring them a breeze!

Cost:    $12 for one book
or   $20 for a set of two books

Postage within New Zealand $3 for one or two books
or $4 for three or more books.
 

I look forward to receiving your orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment