Saturday 31 December 2016

Good news for 2017 - price reduction



I'm receiving fantastic feedback about the Adventures In Natural Learning: Handbook, and the Seasonal Journal.

2017 GOOD NEWS!


NEW PRICING!

Handbook - (was $40) NOW ONLY $30 each
Seasonal Journal $20 each




ADVENTURES IN NATURAL LEARNING PACK:

One copy of the Handbook
PLUS one copy of the Journal only $45


- extra copies of the Journal for only $15 each




Postage $6.50 flat rate within New Zealand


This is proving to be a resource that is changing people's lives, and I am very blessed to hear how families are enjoying using them, so my goal is to get them out there to the people who will love them!

Remember that these books are the spring-board for your own personally-designed family plan.  I've given HUNDREDS of ideas, lists and points to jump off with as you journey forth together.  I really wish I'd had these books years ago!

The Handbook is also being enjoyed by people who work with children - it makes life so much easier to have a neat and tidy resource with so many commonsense, fun and easy ideas to cycle through with the children in their care.
 

Overseas enquiries welcome.  I have PayPal.



You can either email me on

adventuresinnaturallearning@gmail.com
or
visit my facebook page:   Adventures In Natural Learning  and message me there.



No comments:

Post a Comment